Tuesday, April 9, 2013

My Model

My 6-month model, that is!

We had professional pictures taken for Cohen's half-birthday.  Dyan is a great friend of ours that we met through Sunday School.  She is the best and we highly recommend her!  Her website is here.

I can't decide what to do with this first one.  I think maybe I'll order a wrap for my car and just show him off to the world....


 Seriously... I'll have his agent call you if you need to borrow a cute happy baby - LOL!!



My Easter Bunny

I think I like these yellow peeps....



 Can you tell Mommy was off to the left?  I had the hardest time getting him to smile that day.  Fortunately he is a bit narcissistic and likes to look at himself in the mirror.  He had the biggest smiles for himself - go figure!!


Thank you, Dyan, for capturing these memories.  Now, how do I fit them all in my house since I printed them all a giant-size canvas.....?

Blessings,


No comments :

Post a Comment

Lilypie first bday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers