Tuesday, November 12, 2013

First Birthday Party!


Cohen,

We had a crew of family members come up and help you celebrate your first year.  Since I am behind on your blog as it is, I will let the pictures do most of the talking ;-)
Uncle Mike and sweet cousins!!

Aunt Laura and the bday boy!

Aunt Alex and Cohen, after the fun outside and an outfit change!


You woke up that morning so happy (as usual!) You are definitely a morning baby and 7-8 am is your best time of the day!


Lady, Poppy, and Olivia...Cohen loved all the attention - ha!

Finley playing with the balloons!


Uncle Matt - I think you look similar here!


I'm cute - I know it, and I LOVE the attention....
 After the cake smashing, the best way to get you clean was with the hose.  You LOVED it.  I think we turned it on a few times that day just to watch your reaction. 





Later that week, a good friend of Patrick's took some family pictures for the celebration.  We decided on the sock-monkey theme and just went with it.  I figured we all deserved a party after making it through the first year with a little one!



Happy Birthday lil stinker.  This first year has been the BEST.

Blessings,

No comments :

Post a Comment

Lilypie first bday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers