Monday, June 9, 2014

21 day fix finals!

Ok, first let me say that I needed several weeks to emotionally prep putting this blog post up.

Second, don't judge. ;-) I'm being real about my weight, my stats and my emotions.  Not saying my journey is better than yours...we are all different.  And I hope that this helps someone find the right program to start or continue their journey.  If you had told me a year ago I would be posting this I would have called you crazy. So don't judge. I didn't know...  #thanksabunch

Onward;

I took pictures in my bikini to really see the changes in my body.  I don't think I am going to be losing much more weight, so my focus for these 21 days was to see what would slim down or firm up! haha!

I started at 164 and ended at 158/157. I will say that women can relate to the dreaded 5 lbs of water weight during the month, so I'm really trying hard to not focus on the scale.  I go up and down, depending on hormones, salt intake, and the amount of wine I consume on the weekends...haha.

I had to have MY coach remind me that we can't chose where the weight will come off.  Neither can we chose where the definitions will come.  I absolutely HATE my midsection and lower body. And unfortunately neither of those spots really seem that much different to me.  But, you can see for yourself...


I see a big difference in my back.  Those chin-ups and planks are working...
Any women can also attest that the 'ladies' seem to lose all their weight first, as well.  Um, yeah, NOT so happy about those lbs gone, but lbs nonetheless.  My face appears thinner as well (maybe just the blonde?)

Anywho, I have learned a TON about my non-clean-eating ways these past three week.  When I have sugar or indulge in alcohol (BOTH totally allowed on the 21 day fix) my weight goes up and my performance on my workouts goes down.  I am in the middle of a no-sugar challenge this week to really try to push myself and so far so good.  

its only 21 days.
I lost 6 lbs.
I can't eat sweets everyday.
My fav workouts were the Dirty 30 and Total Cardio Fix.  
Two words: Circle Crunches

Now...how long do you think it will take me to delete this post..hmmmmm

No comments :

Post a Comment

Lilypie first bday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers