Sunday, April 15, 2012

Its a ....


Baby G is ALL boy ;-)

Our friend at FirstVu imaging in Plano let us sneak a peek before Easter.  I was hoping that the baby would cooperate so we could give our parents little easter baskets as a gender reveal.  Sure enough- HE was right there for the world to see.

Back track just a little bit.  When we first found out we were pregnant, both of us were thinking girl.  We had a name picked out, and cute little girl clothes to wear to Maui for my sisters upcoming wedding.  But, after the first month, I had a hunch that it would be all boy.  Every time Patrick would call my belly or the baby she or her, I thought, "Stop calling our son that! You're gonna give him a complex!" So sure enough, during the gender ultrasound, I was grinning from ear to ear watching my SON move.  Patrick had his hand covering his face in pure shock.  He kept asking her to find the money shot again because he was just so convinced it was a girl!

So off we went to go buy all blue easter baskets and pack for our trip to Oklahoma for the Easter holiday. We gave Patrick's parents theirs first - complete with our son's name! ;-)  I found the cute little elephants at Hobby Lobby and just painted his name and estimated due month on it!


We gave my parents their basket over lunch at Buffalo Wild Wings.  Mom cried (shocker) and dad grinned.  He said he already knew- had a grandpa's intuition.  I must take more after my dad than I'm willing to admit!

Every day we get more and more used to the idea- its fun to have a name to call my growing belly.  I can't believe we are having a baby boy!

Cheers!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Lilypie first bday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers