Sunday, April 15, 2012

15w4d

I still can't believe I am in my 16 week of this pregnancy! It is crazy!


I have found these on several other blogs, so I figure I'll start doing some updates of my own here.  This picture is from last week after the Easter service, but it will have to do. I'm behind on taking belly shots because it really doesn't look like preggo belly yet- just bloat!







Marination Time 15 weeks 4 days
Maternity Clothes: Yes, all the way.  Its quite annoying to only have a handful of things that look cute.  I'm in the you-may-have-eaten-too-many-burritos phase still, and my belly doesn't scream cute pregnant yet.  

Fruit of the Week / Size: He's the size of an avacado!


Movement: Not yet...at least I don't think so.  Sometimes at night when I lay down I feel light thumping really low.  Most of the books say it will take a few more weeks to really know when he's kicking me.

Cravings: Lemon (Lemon water, Lemon slushes, Lemon cookies, Lemon olive oil....um, yeah), chicken and cheese; the last week or so my hunger has really subsided - thank goodness!  I was eating full meals every two hours in my first trimester and it made me worried about weight gain.  Hopefully that phase is gone and I can go without the midnight hunger pains!


Annoyances:  Nothing really.  We are in the nesting part of moving the office out so we can make the baby room.  With all the movement of stuff, we are getting rid of things, but also have piles of clutter everywhere.  If you know me, you know I HATE clutter.  

Belly Button Watch: Innie.  It better stay that way for a while.

Highlights of the Week: Man, a lot this week. Finding out he's a boy.  Telling our family and friends.  Getting a surprise baby boy gift in the mail from a dear friend.  My band made ones at contest and I wasn't stressed.  Hubbie cleaned the house.  Good week.  Great week ;-)



No comments :

Post a Comment

Lilypie first bday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers