Thursday, July 5, 2012

17 weeks!


17 weeks 
And so I have been absent from the blog for awhile...I think I was a bit in shock over the whole preggo thing, and then by the time I wanted to blog about it, I couldn't remember my password.  So, here I am, back and hopefully better about blogging!

http://www.genuinelygrafton.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/IMG_1376-300x233.jpg

Marination Time 17 weeks 2 days (3 here in a couple hours!)

Maternity Clothes: Yes, all the way. I think my belly is looking more pregnant and less fat...but I still am having a pretty hard time with the body image thing.

Fruit of the Week / Size: He's the size of a sweet potato...awww, our little sweet tot! Almost half a pound now!

 http://www.genuinelygrafton.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/potato.jpg
Movement: Yes, about every other day for 10 minutes or so.  Patrick kissed my belly on Thursday morning and baby was just going CRAZY on my left side.  Then on Friday we had a band social and the place was LOUD and CRAZY.  Cohen was bouncing around like a mad man for at least half an hour. ;-) It was super cool and I can't wait to feel him every day!

Cravings: Food ;-)
Annoyances/Things I miss:  My hips are really sore, especially after a 30 minute run/walk.  I can fall asleep on the couch in less than 5 seconds once I get home from work.  I had my first cold/sickness since being preggo and it was NOT fun.  I didn't realize how much not being able to take medicine would affect me.  But, I am feeling better now!

Belly Button Watch: Innie.  It better stay that way for a while.  I am starting to use my anti-stretch mark cream.  Fingers crossed that it helps.


Highlights of the Week: Really feeling good about getting in the running grove again...Patrick's 35th birthday was amazing....and now we are in Oklahoma for Finley's baptism!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Lilypie first bday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers