Monday, August 26, 2013

First Day of Pre-School!

Today many of my teacher friends and children went back to school.  It was hard to see so many back-to-school facebook posts; after 8 years of teaching, this year is my first without my own.  However, I got to share in the joy for our son because today was HIS first day of SCHOOL! AH!



Cohen is going to a preschool at my mom's church here in Tulsa.  He will be going three days a week for now so I can get some more work done.  Once our store officially opens, I'll need him to go to school five days a week, but we are easing into it.  He had a great first day ;-) We are going to try to keep a similar schedule at home and then start the weaning process. (Almost at one year old now!!) Then we shall tackle the sleeping....again......


To all my teacher friends, I hope you have a wonderful school year.  Please keep loving on those kiddos - I know I will be helping Cohen's teachers with a different perspective now.  I am slowly getting more and more pieces of the business together, and am really hoping to 'teach' through the store. Or maybe I can find a teaching outlet up here eventually as well! We are truly blessed in this life!


Blessings

No comments :

Post a Comment

Lilypie first bday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers