Sunday, August 11, 2013

First Haircut!

Cohen,

Yesterday (8/10) you had your first haircut.  Of course, your aunt Audrey, was the one to give it to you.  We spent the day painting and decorating their new house and finished with the big 'new-do.'

You really just needed the long wisp on top cut and some over your ears.  It was a trim, at best, and took all of 5 minutes.

Before!

The big cut...

I think my Aunt Audrey is cute, but what's in that belly?!?


Are we done yet?

After!!
I know the before and after are staggeringly different.  Or not.  But, we trimmed up some of the strangly strangs.  And yes, I kept them.  I can't tape them to this blog so I guess at some point I'll need to start scrapbooking again.  In my free time.

Blessings



No comments :

Post a Comment

Lilypie first bday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers