Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Happy Birthday Patrick!

Happy Birthday ;-)

For those of you that know him, this post will come as no surprise.  My hubbie is a WORDS man.  No problem here with communication, and his love language is words of affirmation...so, instead of a wrapped gift this morning, Cohen and I thought we'd just SAY a FEW things ;-)


Happy Birthday to the best Daddy ever.  I love that you come home from work and take me outside.  My favorite things to do are blow bubbles, ride in the wheelbarrow, and throw dirt in the backyard with you.  I also like that you let me watch more Mickey Mouse than Mommy does...and that you sneak macaroni into my meals when Mommy is away.  I want to wear hats like you and I've started calling EVERYTHING Daddy in hopes that will make you suddenly appear during the day.  Happy Birthday daddy!


Happy Birthday Patrick, I'm so glad I get to have you by my side in the crazy life of ours. Thank you for supporting me in my mid-life crisis this year and for keeping the faith when I was weak on mine.  You are my biggest fan in my fitness journey and I'm so glad you've started on yours.  I love that you take care of our little family financially and spiritually - you are the best out-loud prayer there is ;-) I love our impromptu date nights, our crazy travel schedules, and our dream boards. 

So Happy Birthday - and I think we will fill our readers in on what your gift is this year...


 A microwave.... ;-) Want to share why you would ask for one of those?



No comments :

Post a Comment

Lilypie first bday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers