Tuesday, May 14, 2013

A Perfect Mother's Day

My day was pretty spectacular on Sunday.  We didn't do anything out of the ordinary to celebrate Mother's day, but it was so nice to have a cuddle-day after I've been working so hard at school the past few weeks.

The day started with a workout ;-) I'm going to get rid of this flabby belly if it kills me.  And, I really enjoy the 30 minutes of time I spend on me each day!

We got ready for church and had a great time watching our friend Jackson be baptized! After the service we met Jackson's other family and friends for lunch at our favorite little pizza place, Palios' Pizza.  I love it because they serve GF pizza that tastes good!

The rest of the afternoon/evening was spent napping, playing, preparing for the week, and cooking a yummy dinner.  It was really nice outside so we ate on the back porch and shared a glass of white wine!


Cohen got me a gorgeous James Avery ring and a fun momma and me book for the holiday.  I love them, but I love him more ;-)

Happy Mother's day everyone!









No comments :

Post a Comment

Lilypie first bday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers