Monday, May 26, 2014

#21dayfix Week 2!


Ok ya'll ;-) I started the week awesome! I had my meals planned, the fridge stocked and I even made some snacks and things that were ready to go.  With the house construction, I anticipated several days where I would need something fast!

This was a favorite lunch of mine from the week. Sunflower seeds, cottage cheese, and salad mixings with balsamic vinegar.  SO yummy!
Go to breakfast after a long run!

Here's one of the snacks I was pretty proud of! Yogurt parfait (plain greek yogurt, GF granola, blueberries and cinnamon) (One yellow, one red, and one purple)  Cohen ate the top half....so this will be a more frequent meal in our house haha!
Notice I've got three things in my hand...keys, water cup and snack!





\
Red wine IS allowed on the #21dayfix!!





Ok, here's the TRUE grit from the week.  I'm down about 5 lbs and a few inches off my waist.  For me that is HUGE.  However, I have NOT been consistent with the workouts.  And I had a bit too much to drink on date night so I have gained some of the weight back ;-( I usually weight once a week, but have been doing it daily just to see.  Unfortunately (and this is JUST ME) that number determines my mood for the day.  If its down I pat myself on the back and stay on track. When its up, I get frustrated and let little slip-ups in on the nutrition or just skip a workout.... My mind knows that weight fluctuates daily.  My emotions do not.  Meh...

Nutrition for me is. the. hardest. part.  And after tracking so carefully these past two weeks, I'm truly amazed that one cheat meal or drink really does set me back several days. 

Onward - this week is the last push and then before and after pics!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Lilypie first bday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers