Thursday, May 15, 2014

Mid-week update #21dayfix

Hey there,

Make sure you go back and read the last intro post...haha. I have blogged a few times just to get the hang of the new 'feel' of it.  Hang with me as I update things in the coming weeks!

Here I am day 4 and still doing great :-) I'm not gonna lie, been really tired and not feeling like getting in a workout.  I think its because my calories are still way lower than I am used to...and most people say it takes about a week to really bump past this lull.  I am really enjoying the super clean eating and trying to find ways to fit my veggies in!

Today I got an abripperX workout in and tomorrow will be another 5 mile walk/run.  To be specific, I LOVE the 21 day fix workouts, but have started my P90X routine until my birthday...so I'm modifiying the program a bit.

Day 3:
B- 2 eggs and Gf toast (red, yellow)
S - Shakeo with PB2 and banana (red, teaspoon, and purple)
L - skipped (had a hair appointment and honestly I wasn't hungry)
S - Mcdonalds grilled chicken wrap, no sauce (Red....)
D - chicken curry with rice (red and green)
w/0 = none.  boo. 

Day 4: Ab ripper x
B - Blueberries, Strawberries, fat-free greek yogurt, and granola (purple, red and yellow)
S - Shakeology with water (red)
L - Chickfila chicken (grilled) and fries...yellow container...right??
S - hummus and celery/snow peas (blue, green)
D - chicken curry...no rice (red, 2 green)
S - 2 shakeo balls (red/yellow)....needed some energy after dinner!


Some self reflection from the past two days.  I have got to do a better job of planning out my travel days. Fast food is horrible and even the 'healthy' choices are laden with chemicals and awful stuff.  I know it tastes good (well, some of it) but man, I feel gross after eating it.

Onto the next two days! My promise to myself is to workout both days AND no fast food ;-)
 Next 21 day challenge starts May 27th ;-) I'm doing another round...can't wait to see this week's results on Saturday! Send me a message to get in on the fun. I'll even give you my meal plan!!!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Lilypie first bday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers