Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Day 1-2: #21dayfix

By now if you have followed me on facebook (at all haha) you probably have seen a bit of a change in my lifestyle. I've been following a new plan of eat whats GOOD and leave the rest out. Plus, I'm a bit addicted to my home workouts because I do them every...stinkin...day.

Since I have hit a bit of a plateau (Yes I've lost a lot of weight, but I can tell I'm still not where my ideal weight should be) I wanted to try this plan.  Its called the 21-day fix.
about 4 years ago...

First of all, let me say I HATE the word FIX. Anyone that tells you their product, lifestyle, recipe, whatev is a fix is lying.  My health journey has been just that - a journey.  I was hesitant to jump on the bandwagon until I started seeing the results of my friends and fellow coaches.  These are people who are busy moms, working women, people that need to lose 100 lbs and those that just need to shed a few.  Their results have been crazy!
This is everything that came in my kit!

So....I'm going to chronicle my 21 day journey.  ;-)

I have my meals all planned out for the week, including my 'cheat' meals of wine and cookies! I am a sugar-a-holic, so really cutting down and eating clean is going to be the toughest part for me.  Plus, we still live with my parents and they have amazing goodies always laying around (chocolate bars, baked breads, whipping cream...in their COFFEE).  I've told MY team of coaches that I want them to hold me accountable.. so here goes!

Day One:  Today was harder than I thought.  I started off with a 5 mile wog (walk/jog) around the neighborhood and was soo hungry when I was done.  I followed the plan. to. the. T. and you know what, that feels pretty impowering!  I even called my friend Ashley at the end of the day to ask for more motivation...I just wanted chocolate sooo badly but she convinced me that I didn't need it! Yay for accountability partners!!

Day Two: So far so good!  Woke up hungry and a bit more tired than usual.  I've been told that the first few days of really getting off the processed junk is always the hardest.  For me, I overslept until 7am so that meant I missed my workout...but I will get her in after my church meeting tonight!  Food for today: B- Nutter butter shakeology, S - forgot! went grocery shopping, L - pot roast leftovers, S - berries and yogurt, D - chicken curry with shakeology balls for dessert!

And yes, I've taken some before pictures, in a bikini. And no, those won't be public unless I have some seriously amazeball results.  Even then...meh...probably not...  I'm just hoping to feel better, know that I can do this for 3 weeks, and maybe have abs like Adras?


No comments :

Post a Comment

Lilypie first bday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers