Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Mickey Mouse cookies recipe

GEEZ. I haven't blogged in TWO MONTHS.

Time to get with the program!  Sorry guys!

In my search for Mickey themed party snacks on Pinterest, I found these cute Oreos.  They really weren't too difficult to make, and Cohen enjoyed 'helping.' Maybe bookmark this one - it was easy and fun for us to do this afternoon when neither one of us was in a super great mood. haha!

Ingredients;
Oreos and mini Oreos
Icing that hardens
Candy melts in red (I bought mine at Michael's)
White chocolate chips

How to:

And i found this at my local craft store to bond the cookies. 

First thing is twisting the cookies apart. 

And then I scraped the fake cream stuff off the mini Oreos so they would hold the icing later!

Then I squeezed some chocolate icing to attach the ears and body back. 

While I melted the red candy melts, I stuck these on parchment paper in the fridge to quicken the hardening process of the icing. 


Dipping them...

 Stick the white chocolate chips on before the candy melt re-hardens. 

Done :)

Well, if you can keep them away from the Cookie Monster!
um...no..i did NOT eat that cookie...


No comments :

Post a Comment

Lilypie first bday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers