Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Cohen's First Christmas with the Graftons

I know, I know.  I'm behind on posts.  But at least I'm blogging this week ;-)

We spent Christmas with the Grafton family this year.  It was a special time because it wasn't just Cohen's first, but also his cousin Finley's first Christmas!

We went out to eat at a Fuzzy's Taco shop (yummmy!) and Cohen thought he would look cute in Fin-Fin's hat.  I love his onesie here as well.  It reads, "The Elf made me do it!"



I apologize in advance for the onslaught of pictures.  I couldn't get Blogger to put them in order, but you kinda get the point.  I included this one lest you think our little Angel was perfect all the time...

I DONT WANNA OPEN MY PRESENTS!!!!!!!

This was a first for us.  He fell asleep by the fire on his stomach.  This is the same kid that screams after about 2 minutes of tummy time.  Maybe the holidays just wore his butt out!
Opening gifts on Christmas morning.  Excuse the no-makeup-no-sleep-momma look...
Merry Christmas! If his smile doesn't just make you melt, well, then I guess you aren't his parents.  This season has always been my favorite, but having it to celebrate with our very own small family cell was spectacular.  We had lots of gift opening and smiles that day.  I think I could spend hours just staring at my kid.  Did you ever think that Mary just stared at Jesus on that first Christmas?  When all the hoopla and celebration was going on with the shepherds that she just observed from afar?  I'm beginning to think she just couldn't take her eyes off Him....just like I couldn't take mine off Cohen this year.



My sister-in-law and I must have similar tastes.  Both our children had the same outfit on that evening from Carters.  We stopped for a bit to have a photo shoot with the cousins dressed alike.  Finley liked her green bow and Cohen just liked the flashing lights from his toys.  I think Finley and Cohen have some similar features- definitely both Grafton kiddos!

Cohen and his Poppy resting after a busy Christmas morning. Don't you just love the Santa-face-on-the-baby-butt appliqué?



Cohen says Merry Christmas everyone.  Next year I'll be into everything.....


No comments :

Post a Comment

Lilypie first bday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers