Tuesday, January 1, 2013

1..2..3..4..5..6..7..

8

EIGHT years!

Happy Anniversary to the best husband ever. Seriously.  I'm sorry ladies, but I think I got the best catch :-)

Just a short 8 years ago, we were celebrating New Year's Eve with our closest friends and family in Tulsa. I thnk we can say that our 'rehearsal dinner' was just as much fun as our 'wedding day.'





Patrick, in these eight years, I love:
- you ;-)
- our son
- your faith and how you are the pray-er for our family.
- your sense of humor.  You always have something to lighten the mood.
- your emotions.  You make up for my lack there-of and its perfect.  I even love when you cry.
- your lack of inhibition.  You push me to experience things I never would do on my own.
- the way you clean our house, especially during my pregnancy and since Cohen's arrival.
- the way you love our families.
- the way you take car of our fur-babies.

This year we celebrated a lot, cried a lot, and grew as a couple more than I though possible.  I can't wait to see what this next year brings.  Happy 8th anniversary to my best friend, my soul-mate, my husband.  I love you.

143





No comments :

Post a Comment

Lilypie first bday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers