Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year!

2012 was a good year.  I'm pretty sure this year, if bottled up. would go for quite a price in the vino-world.

Our year's blessings....

We ran into the new year together, starting our new running adventure together!  We had plans to make running a big part of 2012, but this goal will come more to fruition in 2013 (Running our first half marathon together in March!!)  Cohen was worth the postponing of this year's running goals for me ;-)
We welcomed our first neice, Finley Reese, into the world!

We found out we were expecting ;-) I think this is the 4th test I took....
 We found out it was a boy.  We would name him Cohen William...

We had the final sale of our Houston House.  We found out this was complete via an email right after Cohen was born.  I don't think Patrick and I had a better night's sleep than that night ;-)

Patrick found a great new job with Bombardier. This is a huge blessing as he is in place he loves and is 30-40 minutes closer to home!  No more driving to downtown Dallas!!

We welcomed our first child into the world on September 20th.  See, I told you 2012 was the best year ever!

We welcomed Dallas officially into our family, and Audrey became a'n' Quinalty. The trip to Maui wasn't half-bad either.  Patrick and I always wanted to go back after we spent our honeymoon there, and what a great reason to get to go back.  Maybe we can go again....who wants to get married there next?!?

We did have to say goodbye to our Mandie girl this year.  I'm not sure I'd count that as the blessing so much as the 16 plus years we got to have her around.  She will be the subject of many more family stories I'm sure.  Miss you Mandie- our crazy puppy!

I'm really excited about 2013, but she's gonna have a really hard time topping this one.  Cheers to you and yours!

Happy New Year!!!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Lilypie first bday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers