Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Cohen's First Christmas - Havlik Style

On Friday, December 21st, we headed out early from work on the first leg of our Christmas journey.  Tulsa was the first stop on the list ;-)

I think Santa Claus always goes a little crazy at my mom's house.  We exchanged family gifts this night because Audrey and Dallas had to work the next day.  We all take turns opening gifts, and most have clues.  Its the best way for all of us to enjoy the time.  Plus, its a little less crazy than everyone going at it at once.

Mom got her Cohen time in for the weekend.  In fact, when we first drove up that night she bypassed us parents and beelined it for the baby.  Go figure ;-)  We are getting used to being second class dogs now!
Me and my daddy ;-)  Excuse the double chin and horrible hairstyle...
My sister, Laura, and her husband, Drew, opening gifts.  I think they got more Orange OSU stuff than any of us!
My other sister, Audrey, and her piles of presents.  Can you say spoiled.....?!?
Our baby Bella.  She was having a blast eating treats from her stocking!
Me, Mom and Audrey listening to people read clues.  We all try to guess what it could be.  I will say dad's Santa did a good job of clue-making. Many of them I couldn't guess before I opened!

Cohen had just started learning to laugh.  When we got him to laugh, it was a really big deal, and we hadn't really caught any laughs on camera.  Audrey's dog, Billie, was apparently hallarious...and Cohen laughed the entire night at her.  It was super fun!
Our Ollie baby!
Merry Christmas!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Lilypie first bday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers