Friday, January 11, 2013

Happy 2013





This year with so many announcements and goings-on, we decided to do a digital holiday card.  Hopefully you've received our birth announcement via 'snail mail' and that you sometimes read our blog for updates.  I'll try not to be redundant and just give a general update on the year!

Patrick accepted a new position this fall with Flexjet, a part of the Bombardier group.  He is loving his role as Sr. HR Business Partner and we are loving the shortened commute of 15-20 minutes.   He is also pretty active at our church; preaching one Sunday, participating in choir, Sunday School and a church council committee.

I am in my eighth year teaching, my fourth at Lovejoy ISD, and still loving my middle school band kids! The transition to working momma has gone easier than I thought it would, although I really treasure the time at home when I get off work.  I've started easing back into running, but finding time has proven a bit more difficult with Cohen.  I still scrapbook on occasion and recently got a sewing machine - bring on the craft projects!

Cohen is getting bigger every day.  This no-sleeping stage has been a challenge, but he has made strides in his milestones so we will get through it. Previcid fixed his spit-up/vomiting issues, and the cloth diapers are going well.  He loves his Ms. Susan during the day but is such a mommy's boy at night.

Olivia and Bella have made the transition to 'just dogs' since Cohen's arrival ;-)  We try to spoil them with treats, but have dealt with some ornery side effects...lots of extra 'presents' around the house and barking for no reason.  Hopefully when Cohen is mobile, he'll wear them out a bit more and they won't have time to mope around the house. 

Thank you all for sending your holiday cards. We love hearing the updates!

Blessings,


No comments :

Post a Comment

Lilypie first bday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers