Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Fit Friday?

or maybe losin' Weight Wednesdays? Skinny Saturdays?

I gotta figure out a day of the week to keep track of my progress....any of those have a good ring to them? 

Today, though, I'm down another 2 pounds!  Yessssssss

And, because I have so much free time right now (insert sarcasm) I found this cool little movitator on pinterest.


Here's mine ;-)

I had my 6-week followup appointment today and I'm officially healed ;-)  I asked about the pains on either end of the incision and she said that was normal.  I guess the facia is a huge sheet of sinewy fibrous material that holds up all your internal organs and is pretty important structurally.  She said I would feel that for a while now.

I will start walking and wogging now ;-) and I'll have to listen to my body to make sure I don't over do it.  I'm almost 5 months to the day from when I want to do that half marathon in Dallas - really hoping to be able to do that (and that will aid in the weight loss!)

And just because everyone reading this just really wants a picture - here is Cohen getting ready for his afternoon nap yesterday.  So sweet! (disregard the laundry folded by his playmat....gotta multi-task around here!)




Blessings,




No comments :

Post a Comment

Lilypie first bday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers