Thursday, November 1, 2012

First Halloween!

Yesterday was our first Halloween with a kiddo...and even though Halloween isn't our biggest holiday celebration, it was fun to dress Cohen up and take him to see all the trick or treaters.

Here he is waking up in the morning.  I think he was excited about his day! (And looks a little like my baby picture here...)



We have made it an annual event now, going to the Connelly's house, and it was just as fun this year! We have tables set up on their driveway and pass our candy to all the little kiddos :) The adults have a good time and a few beers, and we got great costume ideas for next year!  Cohen slept for most of this part- but we made sure he got his candy!



I found a picture of his costume on Pinterest...it was really easy to make! I bought a clearance onesie at babysrus and then found trim at Hobby Lobby for $2- total cost including the props was around $10! (Waaaaay better than the ideas floating around etsy- that stuff is expensive!)  I hot glued the trim on, so no its not reusable.  I figured he was only going to wear it once, so no need to sew it.  The hat is a monkey hat from Carter's turned inside out.
Notice his candy bucket ;-)  He'll be disappointed with one that size when he's older, I'm sure!


Oh, and I got the Blogger app so I can blog during feedings...but so far, no luck with actually uploading posts from there.  Anyone have this app?  Also, my iphoto library is updated and keeps track of all my pictures in 'the cloud.' I can't seem to retrieve them from this 'cloud' to post unless I export every single one....*sigh*

Tuckered out from his first Halloween...

Blessings!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Lilypie first bday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers