Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Arboretum

My mom came down for a couple of days to visit Cohen us and I wanted to take her to the Dallas Arboretum.  It is always gorgeous this time of year and if you've ever been, they have a spectacular fall pumpkin/gourd set up.  Plus, we had a model that could take pretty cute pictures if he behaved ;-)

We took our time getting there - Cohen got some quality Cici time and I got to go grocery shopping sans baby. I wanted had to go to our local resale shop to scout out some cute accessories for the day...and scored big!  We found matching pants (with a belt!) and cute brown sandals.  I already had his hat and the thanksgiving onesie so those just completed his look.

Once we got down to the arboretum, we had to take the shuttle (busy?? on a Monday morning??) to get to the park.  Let the picture overload begin...

Cici and her grandson under a pumpkin house!

These are just so good...is it bad to want to send out happy Thanksgiving cards??



Are we done yet?  This pumpkin isn't very comfortable on my back...
 Can you guess what he's doing in this picture? *look at his lips....yup, that's his pee face lol
 I mean, seriously, is there anything better than these first weeks of smiles?
I know what you are thinking.  Gosh, Cohen is just such a well behaved, cute, photogenic kid!  Well, here are some outtakes lest we forget how much silly coaxing Mom and I had to do to GET those photos...

Nothing a paci and some loving never fixed.  Anyway, the Chihuly exhibit was on display and was just stunning.  These pictures don't do it justice and if you live in the DFW area, I strongly suggest you come and visit.  The only question I have is...how are these transported to the next exhibit?  Or does he just break all these and make new ones for the next time?


We were sad to see Cici go back to work this morning :-( Come back soon!

Blessings!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Lilypie first bday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers