Saturday, September 1, 2012

Quick Update

We had our first weekly appointment yesterday mid-morning (35w1d) to check on any progress with this baby ;-)  So...

I am 1 centimeter dilated and 25% effaced....way different that the last report we got after our hospital stay. Kinda makes labor sound real, and I have been a bit anxious about it really coming in the coming days/weeks!
She did the Strep B test, so that will come back next week.
They took blood for more tests (I have no idea what they are looking for!)

I had a bit of high blood pressure so they want me to monitor it over the weekend and come back in on Tuesday to check it again.  She wants me to rest all weekend with my feet up to get my swelling down (yeah right, I've had cankles since May....) and then pull blood, urine and do another blood pressure check first thing Tuesday.  She said she's being overly cautious, but wants to make sure I don't have signs of preeclampsia.

So, we know my body is moving in the right direction to have Cohen.  Now the question is how long!

Have a great labor day weekend!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Lilypie first bday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers